Brake Service and Repair - AAMCO Fort Pierce, FL
When it comes to brake repair and service here at AAMCO Fort Pierce, FL, we know your brakes are the last thing you have time to worry about. Our Brakes & Auto repair specialists make sure you leave our center with peace of mind knowing that your car received the best care, all at the right price!
Bring your car to our Auto Repair center, where we will examine the entire brake system of your vehicle.
Your brake system is a critical safety feature in your car, truck or SUV.
If our inspection uncovers any wear, damage, or problems, our auto care Brake System Service includes:
- Worn pads and shoes replaced
- Wheel bearings repacked as needed
- Lubrication for specified components
- Rotor and drum resurfacing (may need replacement if wear is excessive)
- Replacement of other components based on findings of inspection
- Old brake fluid is replaced with fresh fluid
- Adjust parking brake
- Road test to ensure the entire braking system is operating properly
AAMCO Fort Pierce, FL
OUR ADDRESS3821 South Highway 1, Fort Pierce, FL 34982
Monday - Friday | 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Saturday | 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday | Closed
Includes: A Road Test, A Visual Brake Inspection, and Checking the level and condition of the brake fluid